Web Tools Smackdown: Evernote

 





    Evernote is a really helpful web tool that can be used in a variety of different ways. Some of its features include organized note-taking, task/checklist creation, calendar features, as well as pre-made templates. Evernote can help to take your note-taking to the next level, whether in your college education or future career.
    As a college student, I can use Evernote to take and organize all of my notes during lectures easily. This makes it easier to study and better understand topics. I can also use its checklist and calendar features to create daily to-do lists for schoolwork, as well as keep up with due dates all in one space. Anytime I need to do a group project, I can also use Evernote to share ideas with others and assign tasks to group members, to ensure everything gets done in a timely manner.
    As a business major, I can use Evernote to take notes during business meetings, or to organize my ideas or proposals. Because I hope to own my own business one day, this website can be useful to create one shared space where all my employees can collaborate, and view important dates and tasks. Overall, this will really help on the management side of running a business.

Comments

  1. You did a great job explaining how Evernote can be useful for both college and a future career, especially in business. I like how you connected its features to real-life situations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a clear explanation of Evernote, and I like how you showed how it helps with organizing notes, staying on top of tasks, and being useful for both school and running a business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great explanation of Evernote and how it can be used for both school and business. I like how you connected it to your future goal of owning a business

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great explanation, using the shared workspace feature for employee collaboration is a smart way to streamline operations once you start your own business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you explained the versatility of Evernote and how it can be applied to both college and a future career in business. Your examples of using it for notetaking, to-do lists, and keeping track of deadlines were very clear and relatable. I also thought your point about using it for group projects and collaboration was strong, since staying organized as a team can be challenging. Your connection to owning your own business was especially interesting, using Evernote as a shared space for employees to manage tasks and ideas is a great application.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

App Smackdown Presentation: Canva