https://youtu.be/gpWXjiXu998 Evernote is a really helpful web tool that can be used in a variety of different ways. Some of its features include organized note-taking, task/checklist creation, calendar features, as well as pre-made templates. Evernote can help to take your note-taking to the next level, whether in your college education or future career. As a college student, I can use Evernote to take and organize all of my notes during lectures easily. This makes it easier to study and better understand topics. I can also use its checklist and calendar features to create daily to-do lists for schoolwork, as well as keep up with due dates all in one space. Anytime I need to do a group project, I can also use Evernote to share ideas with others and assign tasks to group members, to ensure everything gets done in a timely manner. As a business major, I can use Evernote to take notes during business meetings, or to organize my ideas or...
Addison, I like how the video aligned with the script provided using Steve AI. A way I could use this in the future is for marketing if I didn’t have the budget for a team to record it ourselves.
ReplyDelete